Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a triathlon I shall do!

I am doing a triathlon!
I have always wanted to do one, so now I am going to do my own.

Date: September 1, 2012

Distance:  I plan to do what is know as the "enticer" distance
300 meters swimming
5 miles biking
1.25 miles running

Reasoning:
I am tired of this baby weight.  I am tired of my clothes not fitting.  It's time to stop complaining and just do it.

So here is my plan:
Run....eck.  I just hate it, so I shall start with a run/walk schedule.  Still doing research...any ideas?
Swim.... :)  LOVE to swim, even laps.  UMKC has a lap pool that is open to me as a student, but I don't plan to be back on campus until August.  So my dilemma is when to swim.....
Bike.  We just bought bikes, so I have one to ride.  Even have a helmet!  LO loves to ride in her trailer so we shall bike....my legs are protesting, but it has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment