Monday, July 9, 2012

The most beautiful thing

Sometimes I think we get wrapped up in the unimportant trivial details of life.  The link below is a beautiful story about parents who were in the right place at the right time and decided to be a hero.  Most of the time we go through life thinking "I was in the wrong place at the wrong time," I hope after reading this story I can be more open to the right place at the right time.  You?

WARNING: near the end you will want a Kleenex nearby.

http://www.growingyourbaby.com/2012/07/07/pregnant-woman-nurses-abandoned-infant-to-save-her-life/

My prayer for all of us is this:

Lord of all, help us to be more observant in this beautiful life you have given us.  Remind us that life is not only about ourselves, but about all of our brothers and sisters and being YOUR hands and YOUR feet helping YOUR people.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment