I have decided it is time for an update....we are 1/4 done with 2012, how am I doing on my goals?
Below is my 20 in 2012 list, with the updates in Green.
1. Swim a mile This is going to be a while...still haven't been in a pool this year. :(
I used to be able to do this....pre-pregnancy....
2. Run a mile
I have NEVER been able to do this....no will power....
I have been working out...it's a start. I did 5 minutes of step on the Wii and then did the beginner run (10) minutes!
Again going to be a while....just hate to run.
3. Enroll in Zumba or Step class
LOVED step-aerobics class in college
4. finish Bernat's Knit-a-long
I am half way through the first block of an 8 block clue #1.....join me! http://www.bernat.com/forums/
I am almost done with the first clue!
I decided to just do Clue #1 for the whole afghan....here's a picture.
5. Make all Christmas gifts
Hopefully I will be done around Halloween
6. Finish Amy's baby blanket - CHECK!
It's done, it's done, it's done!
7. Make something for Alayna's twins
I have no ideas....suggestions?
I figured it out! WOOO HOO! Pictures to come.
Decided the Knit A Long would be perfect!
8. Enroll in school - part time
The deal with this is I had to re-apply.
I was admitted while pregnant....then didn't go...dumb me...but I have reapplied...
Well, I applied and was accepted...for the fall. No school for summer.
9. Enroll in school - full time
10. Apply for 10 scholarships/grants
I have applied for 3 scholarships!
DONE! I have applied for a BUNCH of scholarships. Have heard from NONE of them.
11. Enjoy a trip I didn't plan
12. Become debt free
13. Swim off the boat at Lake
14. Take youth to Arkansas
15. Sing solo @ church
This is scheduled for 3/11 Still scheduled :~
Done. Was told it was great....for HIS ears.
16. Write children's book
Always been a dream of mine
17. 30 blogs
I think I'm up to 3..this might be 4...
This one is.....#18
18. Feel beautiful at friends wedding in June
19. Visit KC Zoo 15 times
I've been 2 times....we have the pass, we will go. I have plans to go on the 21st!
20. Go to family reunion in July
This seems like a strange goal, but I have not seen my dad's side of the family in 10-12 years. I think it is time.
I've been elected to make the tea...so I'm stuck.