Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If I were....I'd Be

Apparently no one is sure who started this, but I wanted to play along. I got it from Swt at http://18andknockedup.blogspot.com/. If you want to play along, copy and paste it.



If I were a month, I'd be November.

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Monday.

If I were a time of day, I'd be 4:45 p.m.  Such anticipation to see the LO.

If I were a planet, I'd be one with just enough liquid to get by, no waste.

If I were an animal, I'd be a goat...at least for now.  I used to identify with the hippo....nervious and uneasy above water and graceful under.  But right now the goat works.

If I were a direction, I'd be North

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a couch.

If I were a liquid, I'd be water, it's essential...I like being essential.

If I were a gemstone, I'd be peridot, beautiful and green, classy but not expensive.

If I were a tree, I'd be a tulip tree.

If I were a tool, I'd be a pen.

If I were a flower, I'd be a calla lily.

If I were a kind of weather, I'd be blowing snow.

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a chime.

If I were a color, I'd be highlighter blue, so much fun.

If I were an emotion, I'd be calm.

If I were a fruit, I'd be watermelon, hard to get into but easy to break, full of unnecessary seeds of doubt, loves a crowd...but not the "life" of the party.

If I were a sound, I'd be a whisper.

If I were an element, I'd be fire.

If I were a car, I'd be a school bus.

If I were a food, I'd be homemade meatloaf.

If I were a place, I'd be the public swimming pool.

If I were a material, I'd be jersey cotton.

If I were a taste, I'd be salty/sweet - like pretzle m&ms!

If I were a scent, I'd be Wonder by Avon.

If I were a body part, Id' be elbow, the necessary awkward body part.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be an eye twinkle.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of flip flops.


There you go, that's what I would be.  What would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment