Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Change in "Normal"

They say "Change is good."  They don't say "Change is easy."

I'm hoping to say Change was so easy, I don't know what I was worried about.

LO turns 1 in 15 days!  We have changed her from bottles to sippy cups exclusively as school....in less than a week!  Now we are changing how many she gets....from 3 to 2 cups of 4 oz of milk.  She is a VERY healthy eater and is not missing out on any calories, so with all the supply issues I have, this makes sense.

With a change in how many ounces I need to send to school each day, I get to take out a pumping session! SO EXCITED :)  I will now pump on the way to work, at lunch and on my way home!  Today was the first trial of this theory...I pumped 11 ounces....3 more than I will send tomorrow!

I have also decided to change the fact that I was taking 2 different supplements to assist in milk production.  I am no longer taking those for 2 reasons....1 they are expensive....2 I don't want to.  We will see how this goes.

So with life comes change, and FINALLY I have found change I am excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment