Friday, August 12, 2011

Chiropractor Visits

I have been taking my LO to the Chiropractor since she was 3 days old.  WHAT!?!?!  Is typically the reaction people give me when they find out....but YES she goes regularly and so do I. 
Think about this....when a child is learning how to sit, crawl or walk, they slip and fall...right?  Well the spine is a moving part of your body, so when you slip and fall, it is jarred and then needs to be put back to it's most fluid state.  Much like Humpty Dumpty.
Anyway, LO and I were adjusted on Thursday!  We were sitting in the waiting room and the nicest looking old man kept playing with LO with his facial features.  So cute.  When we were called into the room, he offered to watch her.  I told him "No thanks, it's her turn."  He scowled at me and said "What, has she been in a car wreck?  What's wrong with her?"  I told him that she is adjusted for preventative reasons and to keep her body functioning at its best as she learns to crawl.  He "hump"ed and turned away from us.
So I ask, what is wrong with preventative adjustments?  Maybe if he was adjusted more often, his disposition would be better :)
So a happy and well adjusted momma will keep her happy and adjusted child going to the chiropractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment