1. Swim a mile
I used to be able to do this....pre-pregnancy....
2. Run a mile
I have NEVER been able to do this....no will power....
I have been working out...it's a start. I did 5 minutes of step on the Wii and then did the beginner run (10) minutes!
3. Enroll in Zumba or Step class
LOVED step-aerobics class in college
4. finish Bernat's Knit-a-long
I am half way through the first block of an 8 block clue #1.....join me! http://www.bernat.com/forums/
I am almost done with the first clue!
5. Make all Christmas gifts
Hopefully I will be done aroun dHalloween
6. Finish Amy's baby blanket - CHECK!
It's done, it's done, it's done!
7. Make something for Alayna's twins
I have no ideas....suggestions?
I figured it out! WOOO HOO! Pictures to come.
8. Enroll in school - part time
The deal with this is I had to re-apply.
I was admitted while pregnant....then didn't go...dumb me...but I have reapplied...
9. Enroll in school - full time
10. Apply for 10 scholarships/grants
I have applied for 3 scholarships!
11. Enjoy a trip I didn't plan
12. Become debt free
13. Swim off the boat at Lake
14. Take youth to Arkansas
15. Sing solo @ church
This is scheduled for 3/11 Still scheduled :~
16. Write children's book
Always been a dream of mine
17. 30 blogs
I think I'm up to 3..this might be 4...
18. Feel beautiful at friends wedding in June
19. Visit KC Zoo 15 times
20. Go to family reunion in July
This seems like a strange goal, but I have not seen my dad's side of the family in 10-12 years. I think it is time.
So there you have it...an update on my to-do list!
It's a work in progress...I'll try to remember to keep you updated.