Thursday, October 27, 2011

POWER of the SUN

The sun is a VERY powerful force in my life.  I am very suseptable to depression during the winter months.  This year it has started early, because my husband and I are down to 1 car.  :(  So I get up to drive 6 miles at 6:15 AM....it is exhausting and seriously starting to affect my well being.  Finally Tuesday evening I explained to him that this is the situation and I need him to figure it out.  We are purchasing a truck at the end of December, but until then it seems I am stuck getting up WAY before the sun and driving the 6 miles....

So you say, "6 miles" is is really that big of a deal?  Same question my in-laws keep asking.  NO 6 miles is not the reason this is a big deal.  The big deal is on a "Normal we have 2 cars" kind of day, I don't get up until 7:30, the baby sleeps until I wake her up a bit after 8, and before LO gets up, I get EVERYTHING done I need for the day (set up the pump, fill bottles, get the cloth diapers ready, SHOWER alone, etc.).  Seems like a little thing to ask for...30 minutes, but I am SO productive if I can be by myself during that time.  LO is just not ready to be awake, so she is SUPER cranky and MUST be held...so it takes 3 times as much time to do all of my necessary things.

YES, I am bitching, but it needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment