Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jealousy

So Megan had her baby boy!  This is great...she was scheduled to be induced, but he came naturally :)  Horray!

The lucky lady says she was in labor for less than 4 hours...

So I instantly felt a MAJOR jealousy in the deepest pit of my stomach.  I'm not sure what I am jealous about, but it is definitely there. :( 

I am trying to convince myself that the important part is that he is healthy and here....not that her labor was so SHORT or that her baby was born with a round head instead of a pointed head (due to long labor) that LO had....he is healthy and beautiful.

I think it takes a lot of maturity to admit my silly jealousy, but it makes me upset that I am so vain, or maybe it is selfishness that I am jealous of Megan....GROW UP!

This all comes down to, I miss LO during the day and now Megan gets to spend all day with her new bb...that's what I'm jealous about...mostly.  After all, God must think I am DAMN strong to go through the labor I went through and that makes me smile.

LO has a new cousin and I'm willing to bet we go see him this weekend.  Hopefully this green monster is gone by then.  I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment