Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Milk, I have MILK!

Today was a GREAT day!  I pumped 3 1/2 ounces on my way to work, 3 1/2 ounces at lunch and 2 1/2 ounces on my way home from work!  WOOOHOOOO :)  Maybe my body is getting back in the swing of this.

Hubby's cousin Megan is 40 weeks preganant today!  She is so excited to see her BB (baby boy)....so we are trying to encourage him.  This is a touchy subject for me because I don't believe in the official 40 weeks of preganancy....each baby is different, each mom is different....each preganancy is different, we should let nature take it's course (1 of many soap boxes)  Anyway, there are MANY different ideas that when a momma is close to labor can begin the process a bit earlier: sex, nipple stimulation, herbs, spicy foods, running, different teas...etc.  I'm hoping that Megan goes into labor soon and has a smooth and satisfying labor.

After she delivers my real hope is that she finds nursing satisfying and wonderful!  Last baby (BG) was not a successful nurser....epidural gone bad which lead to an epidural headache and then never reached the nursing relationship of her dreams. :*(  This time Megan is determined!

This is a post about not much, but I felt like I should just put all these thoughts out there.
Here's to hoping a new healthy baby is born soon and my milk keeps flowing!  Horray for positive thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment