Friday, February 17, 2012

Who knew?

Who knew people read my blog???? COOL!

I had given up on blogging for many reasons.....takes so much time, what to write about????...no one reads it so why bother....and many others.

Today, someone asked...."where's your blog?"  HERE IT IS! 
Val, THANKS so much for encouraging me to continue this adventure....I will attempt to blog more often.

My friend Sarah blogs regularly and has created a 100 things to do in 2012 list.  Amazing plans she has for her life.  It has inspired me....I shall attempt 20.....that will be my next blog.

For this post....I just want give some updates.

KIDDO UPDATE:

My daughter is 17 months old!  The picture is from Valentine's day....I made the skirt!
She can walk (finally) :)
She has 12 teeth and is working on her top eye teeth....crazy chomper.
She is putting herself to sleep in her own (queen size) bed!  She takes daddy's hand and walks him to the guest bedroom and then climbs herself into the bed and he covers her up...she's out!  This is AMAZING, but NEVER works for me.

DOG UPDATE:
Silly Oreo ran away last Sunday....ended up 35 miles away....we aren't sure how that happened.  She ended up at Heartland SPCA in Merriam, KS.  We got her back and she has been quite content laying in the sun.

DIAPERS:
We are currently participating in a diaper research study.  I am an avid cloth diapering parent, but this opportunity arrived, and they are providing the diapers and paying us for the time!  I'll discuss how it goes in the next few blogs.  Starts Saturday (tomorrow) and ends March 5.

that's all for now.
I'll make my 20 in 2012 and be back.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, it's back! I'm so excited! I love blogging, I have a blog & I love it. It gives me something to do during the day while Caden is napping, even though, if you read my blog you'll know I have PLENTY to do when he's napping lol

    Keep writing, makes me get a good glimpse of KC!

    Liath is so cute! Don't marry her off yet, please. Caden needs a wifey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val,
    I will keep writing now that I know someone is reading...it is a good way to express myself.
    So glad you are reading.

    ReplyDelete